How the New Electronic Frequent Buyer Program Works.
- All Lab Buck points will be calculated electronically. To redeem your points for charitable donations or free gifts register for the Electronic Frequent Buyer Program by creating a user name and password on this page. The Frequent Buyer Program is designed for one user per company location.
- Create whatever login information you want. That will include any email and any password you choose. However this login information must be linked to your Weber Scientific customer number and ship-to number. Please call if you need this information. Note that there is no connection between this Frequent Buyer Program website database and the main Weber Scientific database. No records are maintained on this Frequent Buyer website of any shipments once completed.
- Once you are logged-in:
- Your available Lab Buck points will be shown. Your points are now in an electronic bank showing what has been earned through your purchases.
- You can pick from all of the available items.
- Add your selections to the shopping cart and when done check out.
- You can choose whatever ship to address you want whether business or residential. Residential addresses are not saved in our system.
4. Your paper Lab Buck points will still be valid:
- When mailed in with an order form.
- When your paper Lab Bucks are mailed in with a request to load those Lab Buck points into your electronic bank.
5. Your order will then be processed for shipment within 2 to 8 weeks or sooner if your selection(s) are available.
Offer good only in the U.S.A. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice. Invalid where prohibited by law or institutional policy.